Wonderful! I don't care for Italian dressings and many vinaigrettes, so this was a nice surprise. Light, fruity, not too vinegary. This turned out to be a better application for the jam than the cake.
Toss this pungent dressing with fresh baby spinach or kale, thinly sliced red onion, and toasted pecans.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Strawberry-Lemonade Jam
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Whisk together Strawberry-Lemonade Jam, olive oil, vinegar, water, sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note