Strawberry Turkish Paste
Yield: about 5 dozen
- 1 (10-ounce) jar strawberry jam
- 1 (10-ounce) jar apple jelly
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Place an 8-inch square baking pan in refrigerator.
- Combine strawberry jam and apple jelly in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until jelly mixture melts.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water; add to jam mixture, stirring well. Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and pour into chilled baking pan. Let stand overnight.
- Turn candy out onto a board that has been sprinkled with sugar; cut into 1-inch squares. Roll each square in sugar.
- Note: Powdered sugar may be used instead of granulated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy