- 4 cup(s) Strawberries (Crushed)
- 2 Sugar
- Cut the green parts off of the strawberries and then wash them.
- Crush them in a large bowl with a large fork until it is fairly runny.
- Mix in the sugar until it is fairly homogeneous.
- Serve or freeze in glass jars. If freezing, leave about 1/2" of head space underneath the lid so the liquid can expand as it freezes.
- 10 lbs of raw uncleaned strawberries makes about 12 jars of topping. Assuming a strawberry cost of $2.10/lb, the final cost per jar is about $2/Jar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Topping Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads