Wonderful! So full of flavor and easy to make. Half a recipe was just the right amount to accompany a small strip steak for a delicious meal for two.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 pound assorted small heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon loosely packed lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This