Strawberry Streusel Sundaes
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 476
- Calories from fat: 51%
- Protein: 4.3g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 57g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- 1 quart strawberry-sour cream ice cream (see notes)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (1/8 lb.) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups quartered strawberries
- Gingersnap cookies (optional)
- 1. Scoop firm ice cream into bowls (1- to 1 1/2-cup size). Place in freezer.
- 2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat, stir pecans in butter until golden beneath skins, 3 to 5 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir until incorporated into butter, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and gently stir in strawberries.
- 3. Spoon berry mixture equally over ice cream in bowls. Serve with gingersnaps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts