I made these for breakfast and they were wonderful. They are perfect for weekend breakfast or for a more formal occasion like a bridal shower brunch. Very easy recipe but looks like you slaved.
Strawberry Streusel Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons grated Key lime rind
- Streusel Topping
- Key Lime Glaze
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together egg, butter, and half-and-half in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in strawberries and Key lime rind. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin pans, filling three-fourths full. Sprinkle each muffin with 1 tablespoon Streusel Topping. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched in the center. Cool muffins in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans, and let cool completely on a wire rack. Drizzle with Key Lime Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Streusel Muffins Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This