strawberry spinach salad I
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) red onion minced
- 1 pound(s) fresh strawberries, cleaned & hulled 1/4'd or 1/8'd depend on size of berry
- 5-10 ounce(s) fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1.In dressing jar shake together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cap and chill for one hour.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and pecans.
- 3.Serve with dressing on side as you would regular jar dressing.
- prep 10-15 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sydalexkylie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
strawberry spinach salad I Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes