Strawberry Spinach Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 10 ounce(s) fresh spinach rinsed, dried, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 quart(s) strawberries cleaned, hulled, and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds blanched and slivered
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds,
- sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Cover, and chill for one hour.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour
- dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads