It was awful. The blue cheese and the dressing did not compliment the rest of the ingredients. I made it for a potluck and was embarrassed to admit I brought it.
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (6-oz.) bags baby spinach
- 1 (16-oz.) container strawberries, quartered
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- Bottled red wine vinaigrette
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Toss together red onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with red wine vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
For a tasty flavor combination, replace the almonds, blue cheese, and red wine vinaigrette with pecans, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note