- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (6-oz.) bags baby spinach
- 1 (16-oz.) container strawberries, quartered
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- Bottled red wine vinaigrette
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
How to Make It
Toss together red onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with red wine vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
For a tasty flavor combination, replace the almonds, blue cheese, and red wine vinaigrette with pecans, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.