I served this to my bookclub and everyone wants the recipe. Easy to prepare and serve!
Strawberry-Spinach Chicken Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup diced nectarines
- 3/4 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 4 cups coarsely chopped grilled chicken breasts
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package roasted glazed pecan pieces
- 1 (8-oz.) bottle poppy seed dressing
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Toss together first 5 ingredients. Top with chopped chicken and pecan pieces. Stir together poppy seed dressing, cranberries, and crumbled blue cheese; serve with salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note