I guess I should have tasted this before I served it because it was so bitter. My frozen strawberries must not have been as sweet as everyone else's. I imagine adding sugar would have helped but I just assumed it would be good and served it per the instructions. I make champagne punches all the time and have never had a bust until this one. My guests politely drank half of their glasses and left them on the tables. I won't bother to try this one again!
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Cindy Manning Barr
Yield: Makes 6 cups
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle champagne, chilled*
- Process strawberries in a blender until smooth; pour into a pitcher. Stir in cranberry juice and champagne, and serve immediately.
- *1 (1-liter) bottle sparkling water, chilled, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages