Yield: 3 quarts
- 7 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 regular-size tea bags
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soft drink, chilled (optional)
- Bring 7 cups water and sugar to a boil in a large saucepan, stirring constantly. Pour over tea bags, and steep until cool.
- Remove tea bags from liquid, squeezing gently.
- Stir together tea, lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and tequila in a large bowl; cover and freeze 8 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately, or stir in lemon-lime soft drink, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages