- 2 (10-ounce) cans frozen strawberry daiquiri mix concentrate, thawed and divided
- 1 cup water, divided
- Ice cubes
- 3 cups lemon-lime soft drink, chilled
- Combine 1 can daiquiri mix, 1/2 cup water, and enough ice cubes to reach 4-cup level in blender container; process until smooth. Pour into a 3-quart container; set aside.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1 can daiquiri mix, remaining 1/2 cup water, and enough ice cubes to reach 4-cup level in blender container; process until smooth. Add to first batch in 3-quart container; cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer; let stand 15 minutes or until slush can be broken up. Add lemon-lime soft drink, stirring until smooth.
- Note: To make ahead, place each blended batch of strawberry daiquiri mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and freeze. When ready to use, proceed with recipe as directed, using 1 1/2 cups lemon-lime soft drink per batch.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages