Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon Rind - grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 6 tablespoon(s) Chilled Butter - cut
- 2/3 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 - mix flour and next 5 ingredients together, cut in butter w/pastry blender, add vanilla and milk.
- Turned onto floured surface, knead w/floured hands, pat dough onto baking sheet covered w/spray - brush top w/egg white/sugar mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note