Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon Rind - grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 6 tablespoon(s) Chilled Butter - cut
- 2/3 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 - mix flour and next 5 ingredients together, cut in butter w/pastry blender, add vanilla and milk.
- Turned onto floured surface, knead w/floured hands, pat dough onto baking sheet covered w/spray - brush top w/egg white/sugar mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes