Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) strawberries
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tablespoons powdered sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sesame seeds for eyes
- 1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- 3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo.
- 4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lesliepinchin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes