Strawberry Salsa from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) red-pepper jelly
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime zest
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) chopped, fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 small avocado diced
- Whisk together jelly, chives, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice and red pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in strawberries and dried cranberries; cover and chill 1 hour. Stir in one small avocado, diced, just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Salsa from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments