I served this for Easter with a smoked pork loin as pictured. I couldn't find dried cranberries so I rinsed and drained whole cranberry sauce. I'll definitely make it again with a little less cilantro.
A confetti of bright, sunny flavors, Strawberry Salsa adds an over-the-top finish to grilled pork, beef, chicken, or even fried catfish.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 small avocado, diced
- Whisk together red pepper jelly, chives, cilantro, lime zest, fresh lime juice, and dried crushed red pepper in a medium bowl. Stir in strawberries and sweetened dried cranberries; cover and chill 1 hour. Stir in diced avocado just before serving. Serve with grilled or pan-fried meats, poultry, or seafood.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note