This is one of my family's favorite salad recipes!!! It is so delicious!
Strawberry Salad With Cinnamon Vinaigrette
This salad's dressing offers a wonderful balance of tastes. It's so delicious, we gave it our highest rating.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) package romaine lettuce
- Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of Cinnamon Vinaigrette, tossing to coat. Serve remaining vinaigrette with salad.
- Ruth Huebne, Lakewood, Colorado
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads