Strawberry Salad with Champagne vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) vanilla flavoring syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) champagne vinegar
- 1 shallot, small
- 1 teaspoon(s) yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 5 ounce(s) field greens
- 3 1/2 ounce(s) glazed walnuts
- 1 pint(s) strawberries, sliced
- 4 ounce(s) goat cheese, crumbled
- Vinaigrette: In the jar of a blender, combine syrup, vinegar, shallot and mustard. Process until combined, then slowly pour in olive oil and blend until mixture is smooth. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and set aside.
- Salad: When ready to serve, in a large bowl, toss greens with 1/2 cup vinaigrette. Add more if needed Divide greens among 4 serving plates and sprinkle with walnuts strawberries and crumbled goat cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gigimuirheid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Salad with Champagne vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads