Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar (I usualy use less!)
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- bunch(es) mixed greens
- 1 quart(s) strawberries (quartered)
- 1 cup(s) walnuts (chopped or finely diced)
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar
- Mix together dressing ingredients (stir/shake well). Place mixed greens or other lettuce in a bowl. Add strawberries cut in quarters or bit size pieces, add cheese & nuts. Mix or leave toppings on placed neatly on top of greens (they will eventually get mixed in and it looks prettier this way!) Add dressing to salad at the last minute (drizzle). This recipe makes enough for more than one salad - so sometimes I halve the dressing portion. I often just judge how many greens, strawberries, nuts and cheese are needed - doesn't need to be exact. I have also added grilled bondless chicken to this salad for an easy dinner!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LBReed and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note