Strawberry Romaine Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 2 bunch(es) fresh spinach rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 1 pint(s) strawberries sliced
- 1 bermuda onion sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) poppy seeds
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach, strawberries
- and sliced onion.
- 2. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar,
- sugar, milk and poppy seeds. Shake well and pour the dressing over
- 3. Toss until evenly coated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Romaine Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads