- 1 (1-pound) package frozen rhubarb, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Cooking spray
- 0.9 ounce oat flour (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup certified gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 4 ounces gluten-free gingersnaps
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- calories 313
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 3.1 g
- carbohydrate 52.4 g
- fiber 3.2 g
- cholesterol 20 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 107 mg
- calcium 123 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare filling, combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Pour mixture into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
To prepare topping, weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Place flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a food processor; process until combined. Add oats, gingersnaps, and butter; pulse 2 times or until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.