Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Fresh Strawberry's washed, hulled
- 2 cup(s) Fresh Rhubarb washed, cubed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- Zest whole(s) Juice of one whole lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans or Walnuts
- Toss fruit together with corn starch, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey ~ spread into a 1 quart baking dish. In a food processor blend oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until it can be compressed into a crumble. Pulse in the pecans and then gently stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of rolled oats. Spoon topping over the fruit and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note