Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Fresh Strawberry's washed, hulled
- 2 cup(s) Fresh Rhubarb washed, cubed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- Zest whole(s) Juice of one whole lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans or Walnuts
- Toss fruit together with corn starch, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey ~ spread into a 1 quart baking dish. In a food processor blend oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until it can be compressed into a crumble. Pulse in the pecans and then gently stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of rolled oats. Spoon topping over the fruit and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethSavastano and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes