Strawberry Pretzel Squares
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 3g
- Calcium: 2%
- Iron: 0%
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- STIR berries into gelatin; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- kraft kitchens tipsVARIATION Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.SUBSTITUTEPrepare using 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Gelatin.MAKE IT EASYSubstitute 1 pkg. (20 oz.) frozen whole strawberries, sliced, for the fresh strawberries. Stir into gelatin mix along with the cold water. Refrigerate 10 to 15 min. or until thickened; spoon over cream cheese layer. Continue as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pretzel Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes Like This