Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen [2011-04-03 14:34:39.567]
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Recipe Summary
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Inactive Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- User Rating:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar, plus 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Whipped topping or whipped cream, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Fold in the whipped topping, and spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, cut slices and serve with a dollop of whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe courtesy Paula Deen [2011-04-03 14:34:39.567] Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads