STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) crushed thin pretzels
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) melted butter, cooled
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 container(s) small Cool Whip
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 large box strawberry jello
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- (2) 10 ounce(s) packages frozen strawberries
- 8 1/4 ounce(s) crushed pineapple
- 1. Combine crushed thin pretzels, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter.
- 2. Press into a 13" x 9" pan.
- 3. Bake at 400 for 7 minutes.
- 4. Combine cream cheese, Cool Whip and 1 cup sugar
- 5. Blend well.
- 6. Spread on pretzel crust.
- 7. Mix together strawberry jello, boiling water, frozen strawberries and crushed pineapple.
- 8. Spread on cream cheese mixture very slowly with a ladle.
- 9. Refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes