Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) pretzels crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 20 ounce(s) frozen strawberries thawed
- 6 ounce(s) Strawberry Jello
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick coking spray. Mix pretzels, melted butter and sugar and pat evenly into the bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Meanwhile, whip 1/2 cup sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread evenly on top of the pretzel layer and cool. Boil water and stir in Jello until completely dissolved. Add strawberries and slowly pour on top of cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts