Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) pretzels crushed
- 3/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1-8 oz package(s) cream cheese (not ff) softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1-8 oz carton(s) whipped topping thawed
- 1-6 oz package(s) strawberry gelating powder
- 2 cup(s) boiling water
- 2-10 oz package(s) frozen strawberries
- Mix crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tbsp sugar together and press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool thoroughly. Mix softened cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold the 2 cups thawed whipped topping into cream cheese mixture and spread over cooled pretzel crust. Dissolve strawberrry gelatin in boiling water and add frozen strawberries. Chill until syrupy then pour over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate. Cut into squares and garnish with whipped topping and a whole strawberry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads