- 1 cup crushed mini pretzels
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- calories 329
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 9.5 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 2.3 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 6.4 g
- carbohydrate 54 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 22.5 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 401 mg
- calcium 90 mg
How to Make It
Combine 1 cup crushed pretzels, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter. Press mixture on bottom of a 13- x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; cool completely.
Beat softened cream cheese, 5 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla at low speed with an electric mixer until sugar dissolves. Fold in whipped topping; spread over pretzel layer.
Stir together gelatin and 2 cups boiling water until dissolved; add strawberries. Chill 1 hour or until partially set. Spread gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer; chill 8 hours or until set.
Stir together sour cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar; spread over top of strawberry layer; sprinkle with pecans.
Note: Reduce sodium by substituting low-sodium pretzels for regular.