- 2 cups finely crushed pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. strawberry gelatin (1/2 [3-oz.] package)
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 3 ingredients; firmly press on bottom, up sides, and onto lip of a lightly greased 10-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven to a wire rack, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
Process strawberries in a food processor until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
Beat condensed milk and next 2 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. (Use the whisk attachment if using a stand mixer.) Add strawberries; beat at low speed just until blended. Transfer to a large bowl.
Beat 3/4 cup whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze 8 to 12 hours or until firm.
Beat remaining 1 1/4 cups whipping cream at high speed until foamy; gradually add granulated sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Spread over pie. Freeze 1 hour or until whipped cream is firm.