Fantastic! A home run! Make this for your next summer party - you'll love it. My guests inhaled it. Our party was small, just 8 people, so I halved the recipe. We all got 2-3 crackers each and were wishing I had made the full recipe so we could have had more! Probably one of the best appetizers I've ever had.
Strawberry Pretzel Crostini
The sturdy pretzel holds the weight of the strawberries and cream cheese making this bite-size Strawberry Pretzel Crostini an ideal finger food.
- 2 cups finely chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 36 pretzel crackers
- Stir together strawberries, basil, brown sugar, shallot, and pepper. Spread softened cream cheese onto pretzel crackers. Top with strawberry mixture.
We tested with Keebler Town House Flipsides Original Pretzel Crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note