Decided to make this when my mother was gone since I love strawberries and pistachios and she's allergic to strawberries. Loved the flavors, but I should have used soft goat cheese instead of feta. I found the toppings fell off a little more than I would have liked, so I ended up eating about half of the topping salad style. Still, very good flavors!
Strawberry, Pistachio, and Goat Cheese Pizza
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 273
- Fat: 12.4g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 30.9g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 348mg
- Calcium: 154mg
- 1 (12-ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons shelled dry-roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven; arrange goat cheese evenly over crust.
- 3. Combine strawberries, watercress, olive oil, juice, salt, and black pepper; toss gently to coat. Arrange strawberry mixture evenly over goat cheese. Sprinkle pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano and nuts. Cut into 12 wedges. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This