This bright relish is delicious over grilled fish or chicken. Strawberries will stain the pineapple pink over time; if making ahead, stir in the berries just before serving.
More From Coastal Living
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 serrano pepper or jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note