Strawberry-Pineapple Iceberg Wedges
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Rose Nguyen
Prep: 30 min . Look for seeded melon halves in the produce department to save a little time.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (16-oz.) package fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 medium honeydew melon
- 1/4 small cantaloupe
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into 6 wedges
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Yogurt-Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1. Cut first 4 ingredients into 1/4-inch pieces (about 2 cups each cubed strawberries, pineapple, and honeydew melon and 1 cup cubed cantaloupe). Toss with mint.
- 2. Arrange 1 lettuce wedge on each of 6 serving plates. Top evenly with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with Yogurt-Poppy Seed Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note