- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1 1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
How to Make It
Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus refrigerating)
BEAT cream cheese and milk in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add dry pudding mix and pineapple; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping; spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
TOP with coconut, strawberries and remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.