Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 quart(s) (heaping) strawberries
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- whipped cream
- 1. Place half of the berries in the baked pie shell.
- 2. With remaining berries, combine the sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice and cook over medium heat until mixture boils and becomes clear.
- 3. Pour over the berries in the pie shell and chill.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries