Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) baked pie crust
- 12 ounce(s) large ripe strawberries, washed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- Fill a flaky baked 8 inch pie crust with large ripe strawberries. Make a sauce from 1 cup small berries by crushing and simmering them with 1/2 cup sugar. You will need about 1 cup sweetened juice. Thicken this with 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch. Cook until sauce is clear. Add a tbsp or so of butter to give a glazed brilliant look to the sauce.
- Top each piece with sweetened whipped cream!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes