Ready In: 4 Hours
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red food coloring
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine
- 3 confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 quart(s) fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1. In a saucepan, combine water, white sugar, salt, cornstarch and food coloring. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened. Set aside to cool. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- 2. In a large bowl, combine flour, margarine, confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Mix well and press into a 9 inch pie pan. Prick all over and bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 3. When crust is cool, place berries in the shell, and pour the thickened mixture over the top. Chill in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kyliesiddell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note