Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1&1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 cup(s) water
- 4 cup(s) fresh strawberries washed and stemmed
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1-3oz. package(s) Wild Strawberry Jello
- 2- 9 inch pie crusts store bought or homemade
- Mix sugar and cornstarch. Place mixture in a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil for three minutes. Add 3 ounce package of Jello and mix and allow to cool. Add strawberries to mixture and pour into pie crusts. Chill and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GailQuinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts