This recipe was very good. It was refreshing and sweet. Great morning pick me up.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 35.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fiber: 3.0g
- Calcium: 116mg
- 2/3 cup strawberry fat-free frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1/2 cup peach nectar, chilled
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced peeled peaches
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note