This is so easy and delic! I used limoncello instead of orange liqueur and I used mandarin oranges. I am making this again but it isn't very pretty in a bowl so I will be pre-portioning this into martini glasses for better presentation.
Fresh fruit makes for a refreshing dessert recipe sure to satisfy any guest at your table.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 qt. strawberries, halved
- 4 oranges, sectioned and halved
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (11.3-oz.) jar lemon curd
- 1 1/2 sleeves shortbread cookies, crushed
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Toss together first 4 ingredients, and let stand at room temperature 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, beat whipping cream and lemon curd at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually increase mixer speed, beating until medium peaks form.
- 3. Layer one-third each of fruit mixture and curd mixture in a large bowl. Top with half of crushed cookies. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining one-third fruit mixture and curd mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Keebler Sandies Simply Shortbread cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note