Great recipe! Me and my kids did this for snack and my kids asked for us to make some more! We used to have the 16 Minute Tortilla Pizza we found on GourmetRecipe.com but it's nice to try new things. I often check it out for recipes and cooking information including this website, KraftRecipes.com, Everything-Bread.com, Fishlogy.com, Soupssimo.com and Gourmandia.net for different moods and occasions. Thanks for this appetizing recipe! By the way, here's the link to the mentioned recipe: www.gourmetrecipe.com/recipes/16-minute-tortilla-pizza
For variations of this recipe, Looks-Like-Watermelon Wedges, see below.
Yield: Makes 12 pops
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- Stir together orange juice and yogurt.
- Process berries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir into juice mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into 12 (3-ounce) plastic pop molds; insert plastic pop sticks, and freeze 8 hours.
- Note: If desired, place 12 (3-ounce) paper cups in a muffin pan. Spoon mixture evenly into cups. Freeze 30 minutes; insert a stick in the center of each. Freeze 8 hours. Peel off cups.
- Looks-Like-Watermelon Wedges: Hollow out lime halves, leaving rinds intact. Spoon pop mixture into lime rinds. Sprinkle with semisweet chocolate mini morsels, and freeze 8 hours. Cut frozen lime halves in half with a bread knife to make wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry-Orange Pops Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts