YUM! I am doing this tonight, never had them on the grill
More From Southern Living
Grill: 4 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 156
- Calories from fat: 7%
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 33.1g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 118mg
- Calcium: 117mg
- 2 (5.3-oz.) containers plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (16-oz.) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 frozen phyllo sheets, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Garnishes: mint sprigs, whole strawberries
- 1. Stir together yogurt and honey; cover and chill yogurt sauce until ready to serve.
- 2. Combine strawberries and 2 Tbsp. sugar; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3. Place 1 phyllo sheet on a flat work surface. Coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with 1/4 tsp. sugar. Top with 1 phyllo sheet; coat again with cooking spray, and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. sugar. Cut phyllo stack into thirds lengthwise; cut each in half, creating 6 even rectangular stacks. Repeat procedure with remaining phyllo sheets, cooking spray, and 1/2 tsp. sugar.
- 4. Grill phyllo stacks, without grill lid, over medium-low heat (300° to 350°) 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 5. Place 1 grilled phyllo stack on each of 6 serving plates; top evenly with half of strawberry slices. Drizzle evenly with half of yogurt sauce. Top each with 1 grilled phyllo stack. Top evenly with remaining strawberry slices and yogurt sauce. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts