- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and undrained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Strawberry Butter
- Reserve 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries for Strawberry Butter.
- Stir together flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Stir together remaining strawberries, milk, eggs, and oil until blended; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Remove from pans immediately, and serve with Strawberry Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This