Great flavor. Easy to make.
Photo: Christopher Baker; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 4 strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Syrup
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Muddle 2 strawberries, 2 lime wedges, and 2 tablespoons mint in each of 2 glasses. Fill each glass with ice, and stir in 2 tablespoons each Strawberry Syrup and rum. Top with sparkling water.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This