Strawberry-Mint Sparkling Limeade from Cooking Light
For a kid-friendly version, substitute 3 cups chilled club soda for the wine. When adding the wine or soda, pour slowly down the edge of the glass to tame the foam.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) agave nectar
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle(s) sparkling wine or Champagne chilled
- whole strawberried optional
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour about 1/2 cup strawberry mixture into each of 6 glasses. Slowly pour about 1/2 cup wine into each glass; gently stir to combine. Garnish with whole berries, if desired.
- CALORIES: 163 FAT: 0.3g (sat:0g, mono:0.1g, poly:0.1g) PROTEIN: 0.7g
- CARB: 21.2g FIBER: 1.9g CHOL: 0mg IRON: 0.5mg SODIUM: 2mg
- CALC: 21mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry-Mint Sparkling Limeade from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic