Strawberry-Mint Sparkling Limeade from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) agave nectar
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle(s) sparkling wine or Champagne chilled
- whole strawberried optional
- 1. Place first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour about 1/2 cup strawberry mixture into each of 6 glasses. Slowly pour about 1/2 cup wine into each glass; gently stir to combine. Garnish with whole berries, if desired.
- CALORIES: 163 FAT: 0.3g (sat:0g, mono:0.1g, poly:0.1g) PROTEIN: 0.7g
- CARB: 21.2g FIBER: 1.9g CHOL: 0mg IRON: 0.5mg SODIUM: 2mg
- CALC: 21mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry-Mint Sparkling Limeade from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic