Strawberry Margarita Spritzers
Club soda, fresh whole strawberries, and frozen daiquiri mix set these margarita spritzers apart. Serve on sultry summer days and enjoy the fizzy sweetness of these colorful cocktails.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 (10-oz.) can frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnishes: lime slices and quartered fresh strawberries
- Pulse first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into a pitcher, and stir in club soda just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Triple Sec.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note