Tasty and only 181 calories!
Strawberry Maple Spinach Salad
A light,sweet and oniony summer salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lemon Balm
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Arugula
- 1 bulb(s) Fresh Chives
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fat Free Feta from Trader Joe's
- 1 tablespoon(s) Raw Walnuts
- 1 cup(s) Strawberries sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Maple Fig All Natural Dressing from Maple Grove Farms of Vermont
- Chop it up, throw it in a bowl and toss with dressing. Eat while standing at the computer entering a new recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sframpton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note