Strawberry Magic Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (10 oz) minature marshallows
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix prepared according to package instructions
- 1 package(s) (3 oz) strawberry jello
- 16 ounce(s) box frozen sliced strawberries, slightly thawed and not drained
- 2/3 cup(s) cold water
- 1. spread the marshmallows evenly over the bottom of a greased 9 X 13 pan
- 2. spread the prepared cake mix evenly over th marshmallows
- 3. Sprinkle the Jello powder over all
- 4. Spoon the berries here and there over the jello
- 5. Drizzle the wter over all, but do not stir
- 6. Slip the pan carefully into a preheated oven of 350 º. Place on center rack
- 7. Bake 55 minutes
- 8. Let cool.
- 9. Store in refrigerator
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Strawberry Magic Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings